Let ultimate comfort ease the day's stress with this split king mattress and adjustable base set. If you're looking for a mattress with multiple layers of foam that cradle pressure points, look no further. Lumbar gel memory foam, plush support foam and super soft quilt foam layers ensure comfort. With the combination of individually wrapped coils and high-density foam layers, discover support where it's needed most and enjoy remarkable sleep. You can also sleep better than ever as you rise to new heights-and get a head and foot massage-with the adjustable power base. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Two USB ports are available for connecting electronics-what a plus for convenience.
- Includes two twin XL plush mattresses and two twin XL adjustable bases for split king bed with individualized settings
- Mattress comfort level: medium
- Mattress with luxury 4-way stretch knit cover; high-density foam encasement; plush support foam and super soft quilt foam; power packed wrapped coil unit; luxury cotton and super support polyester fibers; lumbar gel memory foam
- Mattress is hypoallergenic
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year limited warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Base with all steel frame; low-profile, foldable design; adjustable legs
- Base features adjustable head and foot; head and foot massage; wireless backlight remote control; 2 memory programmable positions; 2 USB power ports; under bed lighting; compatible with MotoSleep app
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||4-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.