Experience the beauty of a great night's sleep with this full Euro top mattress and foundation set. A luxurious innerspring mattress with a dreamy feel priced to entice, its layers of soft high-density memory foam and a power packed individually wrapped coil unit hug you with conforming comfort and bring pressure point relief. Plus, a gel-infused memory foam layer enhances your comfort by delivering better support while keeping you at the right temperature. Another great perk of this mattress is that there's more room to spread out, thanks to edge support formed by its foam encasing. The included foundation is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly and without using any tools, creating a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: The clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under-bed storage.
- Includes full Euro top mattress with full foundation
- Mattress comfort level: medium
- Mattress with luxury knit quilt cover
- Mattress with high-density plush quilt foam; high-density plush body foam; high-density foam encasement; zoned sculpted plush pressure relief foam; lumbar gel memory foam; power packed individually wrapped coil unit
- Mattress with maintenance-free, one-sided design means no flipping or rotating; 4 vertical handles for easy handling
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year limited warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Foundation with sturdy metal frame; headboard brackets included
- Foundation sets up quickly-no tools needed
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece Full Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.